Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thespians in the making?

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs went well. Thank God.

There were a few glitches here and there, and one of the young actors wanted to pull out right before the play started (he has a history of being nervous before performing but doing well once he is on-stage)! Despite being frazzled and in a dazed state of mind due to serious lack of sleep, Sherline and I managed to get it all together with help from the students, friends and my parents.
The backdrop had only been completed less than 30 minutes before the show started! But hey, the students got it right.
No forgotten lines, no chocking, no breakdowns.

TENG YI FAN AS ALEXANDER T. WOLF (A1)


The narrators: Nathaniel, Seraphina, Durgaashini and Daashayani
Shall I bake granny black forest?
Kughaan and Dhiiren, the two little pigs
I need a cup of sugar...why don't I ask my neighbours, the little pigs...
Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbour
He huffed, and he puffed, and he let out a great big sneeze...
The end.

2 comments:

Chumi @ Lakshmi @ Lucky said...

d whole place looks so different..! it's downstairs in that cafe rite??

d kids look great!

**HOPE** said...

Aren't they adorable? They were good.

Yes, it's the cafe downstairs. We reserved the place for the 1.5 hour slot. :)