Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Books

Books. Loads and loads of books. Bookstores well stocked with books. Well stocked with books of quality. Gorgeous, glorious books.

Stepping into Borders this afternoon was sensational. The mere sight of all those books was simply intoxicating. It was as though all my senses were in hyper-drive! Within 2 minutes I had already grabbed a book for purchase!

Such a pity that we (Ms. Ann and I) only had a couple of hours to browse through the books, though enough to make a few good buys. Speaking of which, I didn't take any pictures of the books! Another day. Another day.

Oh, my eyes are getting heavy.
**yawn**
I guess it's bedtime.

Buenos noches...the sleepy me seems to be thinking in Espanyol! Not that I am fluent in it or even know more than the required 10 basic words in Spanish. Talk about being drowsily messed up!


No comments: